Your gifts to The Musical Theater Project provide meaningful ways for viewers, listeners, students and artists to learn more about themselves, their lives and their communities—all within the context of musical theater.
When you make annual donations of $50 or more to The Musical Theater Project, you are automatically included in our Donor Circle. The Musical Theater Project’s Donor Circle is open to everyone and enrollment is year round
Become a TMTP Contributing Member
Every day, The Musical Theater Project works passionately to open the hearts and minds of our audiences to the power of musical theater. We create programs that inspire and—whether on stage, in schools or on the radio—bring each person closer to this unique American art form. And it’s the generous hearts of donors like you who make our one-of-a-kind programs sing!
As a TMTP Contributing Member of our Applause, Applause Annual Campaign, you will:
- Inspire joy in schoolchildren across Northeast Ohio, motivating them to sing, dance and act with our teaching artists in the classroom.
- Lift the spirits, hearts and minds of audience members at our Song Is You! concert performances and listeners to our Footlight Parade radio broadcasts and Harbinger recordings.
- Preserve and celebrate the work of iconic musical theater songwriters so that future generations have access to the deep, rich history of the art form.
Spread the Word!
Think TMTP is great? Go ahead and tell someone about us! Word of mouth is a terrific way to support our mission and programs.
- Bring a new audience member to a Song Is You! concert.
- Tell a teacher, PTA member or principal about our Kids Love Musicals! program for school children.
- Organize a listening party for Footlight Parade or On the Aisle.
- Purchase historically significant musical theater CDs from Harbinger Records.
- Become a TMTP Member (levels begin at $50) or give a Gift Membership to someone who loves musical theater.
- Join our Monthly Giving Program and see the impact of your donation every month (levels begin at $5 per month).
- Join our page on Facebook and don’t forget to “Like” us. We’re so glad you do!
Now, more than ever, your charitable support will help TMTP maintain operations despite unprecedented financial loss due to COVID-19 concert cancellations and school closures. We are grateful for your support.